Vlogger Go Viral – Clicker hacked on android is a addictive clicker for your mobile phone or tablet, in which you need to go from a novice blogger to the star of the Internet.
Here you have to constantly follow the new trends and trends that would release a video on current topics. We should not forget about other bloggers who are ready to give you a topic for the next video. The more time you spend in the game, the more subscribers you can collect. Every your fan is important, because it is he who makes a profit channel. One of the simulators that has millions of fans, the game The Sims Mobile.
Over time, you will be able to modernize your surroundings by turning an empty room into a high-tech studio. Many different types of equipment are available for purchase. Use cheat codes to purchase new cameras, high-quality lighting and a microphone.
Cheat codes Vlogger Go Viral – Clicker
- great diamond pack – VAG6IkHs51
- crown bundle – CjnBKF0KWv
- donation box – A1nLUJ0Mqb
- Automatic tap – VJPoLI3Na7
- starter bundle – HJQeCi2YyD
- progress per tap improvement – q4DQ2QmakW
The graphics in the game Vlogger Go Viral – Clicker is simple and will allow you to run the game even on a weak device. At the same time it remains bright and colorful. Management is implemented simply and clearly – it is only necessary to constantly click on the device screen to release new videos and collect subscribers.
- A large number of decorative items for interior decoration of the house or studio. Buy new consoles, expensive TVs, bookshelves and sofas.
- Get the latest video filming equipment.
- A variety of topics for movies: animals, entertainment, games, movies, music, food.
- The presence of clothes and skins. Create a blogger in his likeness, that would feel like a star.
- The possibility of real viewing their videos. Nice graphics and sound. Cheats Vlogger Go Viral – Clicker is a lot of money for free access to paid resources.
First of all I would like to say that this is a fantastic game. It’s so fun to play, and I am a very picky person about my apps. If I don’t like it, I delete it. This game has been on my phone for four months now, so it’s a definite keeper. I love all the comments, customizations, and challenges it contains. The pug merchandise shop is also really cute. There are a few things that I would like though.
1- To be able to title your videos. 2- To be able to choose how you would like it edited (green screen, transitions, thumbnail etc.) 3- To be able to travel back your old homes. I really like the traveling perk but I also liked my old homes, and the game doesn’t feel the same with a different background. It has actually made me less excited to play.
4- I wish that you could actually make a livestream or collab with another YouTuber (AI or real) instead of just earning views because it said that you made a collab. 5- Fan meetups where you can sign their merch and hug them. I think that would be so cool. I know it’s a lot that will probably never be done, but these are just my suggestions. Thank you for this awesome game and your hard work developing it! It really brings a smile to my face.